My crib
fyi: crib is slang for house
Just in case anyone was wondering what my residence looks like, I thought I'd include some descriptions of my lovely abode this week...I am living in a guest researcher dorm/hotel-like place on campus, only a five minute walk from my lab.
Here is the door to my room...I have been living here, in room 210, for the past five weeks but for some reason (surely a good one), I will be moving to another room next Saturday for a couple of weeks...until the place closes for a week because of summer vacation (I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing during that time, but hopefully having fun).

Japan is incredibly energy efficient...the electricity will not work in my room (or hotel rooms in general) until I put my card key into this slot.

When in Japan...

My hallway (maybe this picture isn't too exciting, but I was trying to capture the feel of the room):
Just in case anyone was wondering what my residence looks like, I thought I'd include some descriptions of my lovely abode this week...I am living in a guest researcher dorm/hotel-like place on campus, only a five minute walk from my lab.
Here is the door to my room...I have been living here, in room 210, for the past five weeks but for some reason (surely a good one), I will be moving to another room next Saturday for a couple of weeks...until the place closes for a week because of summer vacation (I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing during that time, but hopefully having fun).

Japan is incredibly energy efficient...the electricity will not work in my room (or hotel rooms in general) until I put my card key into this slot.

When in Japan...

My hallway (maybe this picture isn't too exciting, but I was trying to capture the feel of the room):
1 Comments:
At 5:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
so it's like a tiny hotel room? any windows?
Post a Comment
<< Home